Disability WORKS Australia is a charity established to facilitate the provision of employment for people with a disability by providing all employers with access
to a single, effective contact point for recruiting people with disabilities.
DWA objectives are;
- to increase the number of people with disabilities in the Australian workforce;
- to promote the benefits of employing people with disability to employers, especially large employers, leading to the establishment of agreements from targeted employers to employ people with disability;
- to improve awareness of employers of the schemes that are available to assist with the employment of people with disability;
- to provide employers with a single point of contact for advice on the employment of people with disability;
- to enhance the placements of people with disability with employers through liaison with Government providers: and
- to assisted employers to develop and maintain systems and process for recruiting and maintaining the employment of people with disability.
If you require any of this information in another format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or free call 1800 356 670